Are you interested in starting your own business and would love to learn how to get started in a structured way that guarantees sustainability and growth?
Are you a current business owner who wants to learn how to boost your business operations with a new set of paradigms to realign your passion with your purpose?
You can explore your interests with us by enrolling for our intensive and uniquely experiential 3-day Entrepreneurship training program designed to help entrepreneurs of various stages launch and expand their businesses.
The Entrepreneur’s Guide to Success, EGTS, training program was created by Engr. Tunde Makun, the Chief Inspiration Officer of PURPOSE POWER & LIFESTYLE DESIGN INTERNATIONAL, PPLD, a Human Potential Development Organization devoted to transforming the world of Professionals and Entrepreneurs in Nigeria and the rest of the continent.
The program features several accomplished professionals who collaborate to create a transformational learning and development experience for high potential participants with the right mindset.
WHAT IS THE PROMISE OF THE PROGRAM?
Upon a successful completion of the EGTS, you can expect to have a proper understanding on how to:
- Acquire lifestyle entrepreneurial mindset seeing new possibilities rather than difficulties.
- Explore the notion of building a winning team and other common challenges facing founders and CEOs.
- Build your purpose driven business around a supportive solid system.
- Learn to be an influential and powerful communicator.
- Develop an understanding of how to grow and nurture the business through effective brand building, cash flow management and resource allocation, and embracing change and uncertainty for competitive advantage.
This program is designed to be a “life-altering experience,” setting intending entrepreneurs on a path to build their own wealth and independence.
The process is built on a set of new PARADIGMS, generating renewed empowering mindsets, modelled after the worlds’ greatest entrepreneurs.
Here’s how the process works:
Each participant is taken through a process of:
- A Comprehensive Self-discovery
- Discovering the impact of limiting Beliefs on SUCCESSFUL OUTCOMES
- Visioning through Visualization, with powerful Intentions, Desires and Goals,
- developing a PERSONAL MISSION STATEMENT,
- seeing Responsibility differently, as a tool for understanding job ownership and Purposeful Leadership.
- appreciating the value of a Blended Lifestyle, Synergy & Team Building, Service, Sharing and Mentoring,
- learning the art of Communication for ACCOMPLISHMENTS
- Understanding the basic building blocks of the Perfect Business for you, aligned with your Purpose and Passion; taking Inspired Actions powered by Deliberate Creation and Intuition for achieving sustained Profitability and Growth.
Our program faculty members include distinguished seasoned entrepreneurs who have launched and grown ventures of their own.
The learning experience is further enhanced through the involvement of key business leaders with start-up and venture capital experience over an extended incubation period, designed to fit into your schedule.
During this period, doors are flung open for you to synergize with complimentary businesses and owners, Venture Capitalists, Angel Investors and faculty members supervising your area of interest.
Please note the following details:
Date : 28th March – 3oth March , 2019.
Classes run from 9am – 6pm daily.
Venue: PPLD Training Facility, 67B Gold Drive Raji Rasaki Housing Estate, Amuwo Odofin, Lagos.
EGTS is a deep dive into the Mindset, Mechanics and Money of business. Priced at a highly discounted -N-120,000 introductory investment, a further 20% discount applies, if you register by close of work on Monday 25th March 2019], Certificate, lunch & tea breaks are included.
Here are the account details for fee payment.
Account Name: PPLD Int’l Limited
Account Number: 0129432101
Bank: Guaranty Trust.
Register today to learn how to create new opportunities for tomorrow; living your dream.
You can access the Application Form here.
Visit us at www.powerupforsuccess.com for more details about PPLD and our program offerings. We can also be reached at 081 8734 1521 or
firstname.lastname@example.org for further clarification.
Act now, seats are very limited!