Open letter to Parents of recent Graduates.
- Is your “college graduate” still living at home with you?
- Are you worried that your son or daughter will NEVER find happiness and a good paying job?
- Do you have a concern that their life will never live up to YOUR plans of success for them?
Every parent’s dream is to have their daughter or son go through school, graduate cum laude, settle quickly into a good job and start to build a great career.
In the past, that was mostly the case; when the educational system was designed to produce a balanced education.
Today, however, the labour market is overrun with
Young people with huge gaps, between what employers want and what today’s graduates are equipped to deliver.
These graduates find themselves products of a dysfunctional educational and social system, that leaves them unable to fulfill the needs of the labor market today.
Recruiting agencies are desperate for qualified employees – and are swamped with processing employment applications from graduates unqualified to do the jobs necessary for today’s workforce. They find they are lucky to fill only 10% of their currently available positions due to serious grammatical errors in Resumes and Applications they receive.
In addition, they are discovering that today’s graduates have little to no understanding about pre-interview preparation or even what is required to present themselves as capable or desireable potential employees.
In addition, their attitudes during interviews are totally lacking any kind of professionalism that is expected by employers – who are tearing out their hair because they cannot fill their available positions with properly trained and professional acting staff.
It is sadly evident that our young graduates are nowhere near the level of maturity and professionalism expected of them;
both in their attitude and their personal conduct.
Well, the news is not all bad! There is HOPE!
In this case, that hope is …
PURPOSE, POWER & LIFESTYLE DESIGN INTERNATIONAL (PPLD)!
At PPLD, we have recently launched an intervention program to re-position these young Graduates to become effective & attractive to organisations of their choice.
Our new PREP FOR SUCCESS (PFS) Training program helps relieve parents like you of continuing to support grownup children, years after graduation; young people who are either unemployed, unemployable, or employed in dead end, boring or jobs.
In the uniquely experiential PREP FOR SUCCESS Training Program, recently graduated young men and women with good academic credentials and the right mindset to excel can, upon successful completion, step into their preferred career quickly and with ease.
This dynamic program bridges the gap between school and the 21st Century workplace and provides what our current school system does not; lessons in professionalism, assistance in creating resumes that attract and excite employers and the ability to powerfully present themselves to Recruiting agencies and in interviews with prospective employers.
For Parents like you – who may be saddled with an unemployed or underemployed young graduates, you now have in ‘Prep For Success’, a solution to your problem.
What you should know about the PFS program…
- We take the young Graduates on an exciting journey to self-discovery. They will gain clarity on the future of their dream & provide them with Tools, Strategies & Ideas on how to create their own success.
- We guide them towards laying a strong foundation for their future so that they leave the program fully engaged in creating their career in a way that they never thought possible.
- They gain skills in being able to collaborate powerfully and successfully with others – a very important factor for hiring employers.
AND, most importantly, because of our connections in the corporate world of work…
- Upon successful completion of the program, we use our considerable influence to help connect our graduates with their choice employers. Our consituencies put us in close proximity to a growing pool of top-notch organisations looking for the very best in staffing when it comes to professionalism, job competence and attitude.
- Whenever possible, we provide ongoing employment connections for our graduates of PPLD to step up, broaden their exposure & deepen their skills.
This 2-day intensive, transformational, and uniquely experiential graduate Prep For Success Program is scheduled to run on Thursday through Friday, August 29th & 30th 2019, at our world-class Amuwo Odofin PPLD Training facility.
For a token investment of -N-50,000, your young Graduate can experience a new level of professionalism, power, and confidence to take on the world.
We also offer generous introductory discounts under the following conditions:
- Pay -N-25,000 If you register latest Monday, 26th of August 2019.
Click here to learn more about PFS here:
Please note the following details:
Date: Thursday August 29th & 30th, 2019.
Classes run from 9am-6pm.
Venue is 67B Gold Drive, Raji Rasaki Housing Estate, Amuwo Odofin, Lagos.